How To Self-Publish A Children’s Book
This is THE most comprehensive guide on how to write, illustrate, publish, and market your very own children’s book.
19+ SWIPE FILES & TEMPLATES
With the book, you’ll learn
- How to create and publish your book using my step-by-step blueprint – the exact process I use to create and publish my own books.
- A hand-selected list of highly qualified editors, illustrators, book formatters, and marketing strategists you can hire, without it costing you a fortune.
- Ways to find wonderful story ideas for your children’s book.
- Industry standards for page and word count, based on the age group you are writing for.
- The key to writing book titles and descriptions that will grab customers’ attention and make your book stand out.
- The exact tools you need (most of them free) to make your artwork and book look absolutely great.
- Templates of emails I use to hire editors and illustrators, plus the exact emails I send to ask influencers for reviews I can feature on my cover.
- And so much more.